Lower Blood Pressure Remedy – Organic Traditional Herbal Extract 100ml – Chinese Medicine Natural Home Remedies
Essential primary hypertension, high blood pressure, to lower blood pressure, vascular disease, atherosclerosis, secondary hypertension, high cholesterol, heart problems, headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, flushing, blood spots in the eyes, subconjunctival hemorrhage, thyroid or adrenal problems, tinnitus, sensation of swelling in the eyes, irritability, insomnia, or palpitations from Ascending Liver Yang, Liver Yin Deficiency, Liver and Kidney Yin Deficiency, Yin Deficiency, Liver Fire, Liver Toxins.
This remedy could also be used to treat many liver problems, like hepatitis, fatty liver, cirrhosis of the liver, liver cancer, hepatic problems, gallbladder problems, alcoholism, viral infections, Damp Heat in the Liver and Gallbladder.
One can also have high blood pressure from an underlying condition. This type of high blood pressure, called secondary hypertension, can appear suddenly and cause higher blood pressure than does primary hypertension. Various conditions and medications can lead to secondary hypertension, including:
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Kidney disease
- Adrenal gland tumors
- Thyroid problems
- congenital defects you’re born with (of the blood vessels, valves, vascular system)
- medications, birth control pills, cold remedies, decongestants, over-the-counter pain relievers, prescription drugs
Gastrodia Rhizome, Achyranthes Root, Hoelen Fungus, Eucommia Bark, Chinese Motherwort, Acanthopanax Root Bark, Gambir Vine Stem, Scutellaria Root, Polygonum Vine, Salvia Root, Gardenia Fruit, Anemarrhena Rhizome, Oyster Shell, Gentian Root, Rehmannia Root, Prunella Herb, Gotu Kola Herb, Gynostemma, Alcohol 40%.
Use 1 to 3 droppers (20 to 60 drops), three times daily with 60 ml (1/4 cup) warm water, or as directed by your health care professional. Shake well before using. Caution: Do not use if you have acute symptoms of cold, flu, infection, are pregnant, nursing or experience heavy bleeding during menstruation. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place below 30°C. Do not refrigerate. At maximum recommended dosage, this 100ml bottle will last for 18 days. The potency is several times that of regularly available pills and powders, making this excellent value compared to other brands.
Medications which can be reduced or replaced altogether with natural herbal concentrated remedies:
- ACE inhibitors which help blood vessels relax and lower blood pressure.
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers which cause blood vessels to open up, leading to a lower blood pressure.
- Beta blockers which reduce your blood pressure.
- Alpha blockers which reduce the arteries’ resistance, relaxing the muscle tone of the vascular walls.
- Alpha-2 receptor agonists which reduce blood pressure by decreasing the activity of the sympathetic portion of the involuntary nervous system.
- Calcium channel blockers which relax and open up narrowed blood vessels, reduce heart rate and lower blood pressure.
- Combined alpha and beta blockers are used as an IV drip for those patients experiencing a hypertensive crisis.
- Central agonists which decrease the blood vessels’ ability to tense up or contract.
- Diuretics “water pills” which reduce the amount of fluid retention in your body.
- Peripheral adrenergic inhibitors which reduce blood pressure by blocking neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Vasodilators which cause the muscles in the walls of the blood vessels to relax, allowing the vessels to dilate.