Cold & Flu Remedy- Organic Traditional Herbal Extract 100ml – Chinese Medicine Natural Home Remedies – Andrographis
- viral infection (especially of the lung, throat, mouth, sinuses, eyes and ears)
- bacterial infection (especially of the lung, throat, mouth, sinuses, eyes and ears)
- sore throat
- tonsillitis or parotitis
- canker sores or oral herpes
- viral myocarditis
- epidemic encephalitis B
- drug-induced dermatitis or other skin rashes
- onset of Wind/Heat Pattern in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Honeysuckle Flower
- Forsythia Fruit
- Platycodon Root
- Burdock Seed
- Mint Leaf
- Prepared Soybean
- Schizonepeta Bud
- Lophathermum Leaf
- Isatis Leaf/Root
- Andrographis Paniculata Herb, Green Chiretta, in Thai known as Fah Talai Jone, King of Bitters (English), Mahatikta (Sanskrit), Kiryato (Gujarati), Mahatita (Hindi), Kalmegh (Bengali), the active ingredient being Andrographolide
- Gardenia Flower
- Viola Herb
- Verbena Herb
- Scutellaria Root
- Apricot Seed
- Notopterygium Root
- Alcohol 40%.
- Use 1 to 3 droppers (20 to 60 drops), three times daily with 60 ml (1/4 cup) warm water, or as directed by your health care professional.
- Shake well before using.
- Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or experience heavy bleeding during menstruation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dark place below 30°C.
Talk about rich in flavanoids…Andrographis is very high indeed, as referenced in this article